Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Weekend lowdown







Busy busy weekend. My sister came down from Chicago & my cousin got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding & an awesome reception afterwards. Here are a few pics from the festivities. My daughter was so cute. She got to pass out the bird seed packets after the ceremony & she loves to dance. So needless to say she was a dancing fool all night long!! It amazes me how she is so young and knows all the current popular songs!!!! Speaking of dancing....the bride slipped on the dance floor & hurt her knee. So, she ended up in the ER on her wedding night. No joke. But I'm happy to report that she is ok and they are off on their honeymoon.

Then on Sunday my sister & I took my dad out for breakfast. We dont see other all that often so it is nice to be together when we have the chance. Then it was back to work Sunday night. The weekends go so fast these days. I still cant believe the kids will be back in school in 3 weeks. I guess time flies when your having fun!


I am hoping to have more time in the next few weekends to get some more scrapping done. My LSS had bazzil monochromatic paper packs 30% off so I bought like 5 of them in different colors! Cant wait to use them. Then I bought 2 stamps from 7 Gypsies that I am DYING to try. They are so cool. I really need to stop buying supplies for a while but you all know how that goes!!! It's my addiction!

2 comments:

Angie said...

The ER on your wedding night...ugh! Glad it all turned out ok for them.

Tara said...

huh??? did you say, STOP buying scrap supplies??? have you lost your mind??? I NEED that new DCWV rock star pack and it's not out yet, at least i haven't found it....but i will jump on that asap!!!