Friday, 20 July 2007

Wow...almost a month



I cant believe its been almost a month since Ive blogged. My computer crashed shortly after I posted my last blog so I was without it and unable to post for almost 2 weeks. I was actually forced to do something other than sit on this computer!!! Like housework & laundry! I actually got a few layouts done & got several layouts posted to my gallery from my 2006 album once I got the computer back. So I guess being without this wonderful maching for a while is not an entirely bad thing!
Not a whole lot happening around here other than the usual everyday stuff. We had a great 4th of July. Our town had their 175th Birthday celebration. We enjoyed the parade, carnival rides, good food & fireworks. We also went to a 4th of July party hosted by one of my best friends & her husband. They had great food & drink and kick a** fireworks! They were better than any Ive seen so far. It was really nice to see everyone since most of us havent seen each other since my friends got married in March. I ate WAY to much food & drank a "few" cups of jungle juice.....but fun was had by all. The only down side is that I did not lose any weight AGAIN this week. But Im not complaining too much....at least I didn't gain. I have slacked off a little for the past few weeks, but I am back on track. I have my list made for the grocery store today & I am stocking up on my "diet" stuff. I really dislike the word diet...but that is what it is! It is hard to lose weight! Especially now that Im not in my twenties anymore!
I have reserved this whole weekend for scrapping! I am excited to get some unfinished projects done. I have gotten a few new magazines in the mail and have SEVERAL pages marked with great ideas. I will be posting them hopefully the beginning of next week. The weather is beautiful so the kids will be outside more & not complaining that there is nothing to do outside because it is so hot. They have been swimming alot during these hot days. They even informed me that they want a pool of their own. Sure no problem....just go out to the money tree we have growing out in the yard & pick a few thousand dollars off and we could afford one! They didn't find that humerous!
Well, Im off to get my groceries so I can get back here & start my scrapathon!!! Have a great weekend everyone!
Happy scrapping everyone!
Love,
Jen

No comments: