Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Organized Scrap Space

I FINALLY got my scrap closet put back together. I can't believe the amount of supplies I've accumulated over the past 9 years. I had to get a little creative with my storage options, but it was fun to do. Here are a few pictures:



I saw this idea in a magazine to store paints out where they are within reach on this shower organizer. I thought this was a cool idea until I installed it and put my paints on it. The shelves are not that sturdy and they slant forward causing the paints to slide forward and fall off. I'm thinking I might find a different way to store these.

I found these undershelf baskets in the housewares department at WalMart. They were super cheap, only $1.99, so I thought they would be perfect to store my foam stamps, rubber stamps & ink pads. I really like these since they are up off my desk & out of my way.

3 comments:

Erika said...

WOW! This looks so great! Awesome job organizing! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! I just started scrapping 2 months ago. I returned from an Alaskan cruise and decided I needed to scrap the amazing memories. I posted most of my LOs that I've made so far. They are a few pages back on my "older post" on my blog. Talk to you soon! :o]

颠木 said...

picture?

nd1361 said...

good work